"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, February 13, 2023

It's a SnuggeryStickers Kind of Day

 I’ve posted on here about it before, but I love my planner. I personally use the Happy Planner, but I think all planners are amazing. I am only at peak productivity when I use my planner to map out the week. I sit down on Sundays (or sometimes Monday mornings) and plan out everything that needs to be done. From writing to chores to meals to appointments (and, tbh, parenting stuff ends up in there too). That said, I have always struggled to find writer stickers I liked. I mean, there are some, but they were all either too big, too small, too monotone, or too… something else. I just want to be Goldilocks, ok? I found some super amazing ones, and of course, the shop closes (I feel for her, we had a chat at one point, and some serious family stuff came up).

Since then, my mom has listened to me complain about writer stickers. A lot. So, being the super fantastic and creative mommy she is… she made me some. She has a Circuit, so once she got them designed, it was easy for her to keep supplying me when needed. Then, she asked me if I thought other people would buy them. It’s a resounding YES! She created a few different kinds of stickers, too (caregiver ones, cat lover ones, and woman DIY ones, too!). Her writer stickers are her best sellers. In my opinion, they are the best ones out there. I might be a little biased, though ;) If you are a writer or know a writer that needs stickers… send them to SnuggeryStickers on Etsy!











No comments:

Post a Comment