"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Undead and Unemployed- ♥♥♥♥♥


273 pages

Just like the previous book, this book is lighthearted and silly. Betsy is endlessly amusing, and I love to read about her. I feel like a lot of her inner monologue (and even some of the things she says out loud) are things a lot of us at least think. As I said before, the only complaint I have about her is the level of whining. Sometimes it can be a bit much, but I love her anyways.

The plot for this book was good. It flowed pretty easily on its own, while maintaining the feel from the first book. Since this series is intertwined with the Wyndham werewolves’ series, I have been going back and forth between then. I like how fluid the world is. It’s a fun world to be dropped into, and I will be reading more of it soon!

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment