"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Is it naptime? It feels like naptime.

 I've missed three Thursdays now... I think (and now it's Saturday 😅). It's hard to say. There was some last minute scrambling to get Rage published (which, it is now! Links in the sidebar), I was trying to get the website all squared away, and then all the normal chaos that seems to make up my life. I might have things under control now she says pretending that isn't the fourth time it's been said... this week.

NaNo starts in a few days and I'll be writing for it. I'm hoping this will go smoothly. I have a plan, and I'm excited about all the stuff that's going inside this one. It's going to be a while before it's published (tentatively looking at June of 25).

Ok I'm tired. The sleep is broken again, my schedule was crazy, and I'm actually looking forward to the peace of writing an entire book in a month. 

Until next week hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment