"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Friday, October 6, 2023

Let's Play Pretend

 Today is totally not Friday. It's Thursday, and this is not 24 hours late. 

I spent all of yesterday and today working on formatting. I ran into some issues with structure on some of the versions of Rage. Each platform I publish on has different requirements and my laptop was protesting. It's good now! Everything is pretty much done! RAGE IS DONE! I'm so excited about that lol It's been a long time in the making, and I'm glad it's about to go out there in the world. It's up for pre-order right now. Links are in the sidebar! October 16th is the official release date. It's happening.

I'm still woefully behind schedule on... everything. It's fine. I'm fine. I'm about to go back to look at Matchstick again. I'm hoping to have that done with enough time to at least finish one round of Trust edits. Depending on how everything is looking, I'll be editing while I write for NaNo. I really need to get Trust out to my lovely Betas. I want to leave it up there for four months. Which puts me on a tight timeline with Camp Nano in April. I will make it work! 

There was a Thing that had been looming since July. I didn't realize how much the stress was getting to me until it was finally resolved. I got word today that it's DONE, it's OVER, I don't have to worry about it anymore. The Thing was mostly resolved about a week ago, but the letter I got today signing off on it was huge. One less thing for me to worry about. It's not like I'm going to replace it with another thing(s) to stress about shortly because why not? 

See football is way down here this week. It's still been such a good year for us! Having a team that can play?? What?? It's so great! 3-1 feels good. 4-1 is going to feel even better! 

Ok, I need to do things. I'm still busy as hell and probably will be for the next couple of months. I don't know why I do this to myself, it's fine.

Until next week ♥

Lyrics in my head: 

No one should take themselves so seriously 
With many years ahead to fall in line 
Why would you wish that on me 
I never wanna act my age
What's my age again
What's my age again 

AND 

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck 
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me 
Girl, I was it, look past the sweat , a better love deserving of 
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat 
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

No comments:

Post a Comment