"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Schedules are hard

 Getting back into a rhythm has been challenging at best. It took what felt like forever for me to recover from the exhaustion of the driving and the socializing and everything else. It just now occurred to me that a post didn't go up Thursday of this week... whoops. 

I've ben trying to get back into editing, and finally hit stride! The second round of it is just about done now. I just have to add all the changes I made into the the document. I'm going to start on the third round right after that. I'm hoping I will be pretty happy with it at that point, but I guess we'll see. 

My sister has made me read ACOTAR. I keep meaning to write about it, but I'm in love and bouncing from one book to the next faster than I can do it soooo. It's just so good (which is apparently a very controversial take to have lol). Either way, I love it. I'm obsessed. To the stars that listen, and the dreams that are answered. 

Until next week ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment