"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, June 22, 2023

So scarlet, it was, maroon

 Don't mind me. Just mildly obsessed with the Midnights album. I mean, I have been for a while, but it's hitting harder now. But come on... Maroon? Glitch? Anti-hero? Vigilante Shit? Mastermind? Bejeweled? Karma? It's just so good. So good. I may or may not be using pieces of lyrics for my Discord status... 

I'm back on Tumblr now? Looks like they've changed course, and I'm happy about it. It also gives me somewhere to be since I can't mindless scroll Reddit when I need a second of downtime. I've had that account for 12 years. I was there when a lot of Reddit lore was made (some of it as a lurker), but I bailed in support of the blackout. There is still time for them to correct this, but I have a feeling they won't. So, goodbye, Reddit, this is the end for us. 

I finished editing Matchstick! I'm living the dream over here. More productive than I've ever been. It's great. I have some time to get stuff ready to be scheduled here, and then on the 1st, I jump into writing Trust. It's gunna be wild. I can feel it. Vanessa is itching to tell me things. Hopefully I can keep it coherent or the editing is going to SUCK.

I'm running a little bit on fumes right now. Sleep has been not great, and, because I apparently hate myself, I've added weight training back to my workouts? So. I'm sore AND tired. At least when I exhaust my body, the writing gets easier. Maybe that will come in handy. 

Ok. I have things to do, probably some relaxation to find... 

Until next week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment