"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, April 25, 2022

Just Kidding... Updated Release Info

 After doing some thinking and planning and looking at the logistics, I’ve decided to make some changes to the Harnessing the Flame series. The series is being renamed Spirit of the Flame, and the first book will be renamed Into the Flames (I just added an S there). I feel it will make it less confusing in the long run to give it just a little bit of space from the original releases. I don’t think I’m changing the name of Firebombed, but I will know for sure relatively soon.

 As of now, I am modifying the publishing schedule I was considering. Once Rage has undergone its overhaul, I’m shifting focus to Spirit of the Flame. I need to get the rereleases ready and scheduled. By the time that is completed, I should have Rage back from my betas. Changes will be made, concerns addressed, and then it’ll be sent off to my editors. While my editors are tearing into all the possible (read likely) mistakes I’ve made, I will dive into the second book of the Spirit of Fire series. Releases will alternate between the two series. This will allow me to write for one while the other is undergoing edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment