"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, February 20, 2023

Aleiant: The Map

 I'm excited to show off the map of Aleiant! I drew up the original map in excel (what can I say, I love spreadsheets...). After that, I did a mock up in Paint, and it definitely didn't look like a small child did it. Luckily I am related to a fantastic artist that is willing to do things for me! So, my mom drew me the map!


She hand drew the whole thing, scanned it into to her computer, did some editing there, and printed this for me to put in my series bible! She has to do something else to it before finalizing the file itself to go in the book. I'm in love with this map!


No comments:

Post a Comment