"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, February 9, 2023

How to Not Lose Your Mind





I'm really good at losing my mind. It's my superpower. However, this week, I'm working on not doing that... Meet my organization system! One is my planner. I use it to, well, plan. At least the important stuff, but sometimes the small stuff too. It really depends on how the week is going. Some weeks I need to be reminded to wash my hair. Other weeks I'm basically superwoman. It's really hit or miss.



The other two I call my Series' Bibles. These are where ALL the stuff from my books go. Everything from character descriptions, plot points, world building things, notes, lists of extras I want to produce, and soooo much more. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a roll. Some of them keep getting distracted. It's a work in progress. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment