"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Friday, October 13, 2017

A Dance of Mirrors- ♥♥♥♥♥


378 pages

This one was an interesting change of pace. Angelport is very different from Veldaren. While there were some similarities, the social climate was different. The power structure was also something new to get used to. So much more about the world was revealed, and I feel like I have a much better understanding of how everything works in Neldar. There is also a much greater introduction into the Elves.

Haern comes further into himself and begins to more thoroughly understand what he wants to become. Alyssa showcases a lot more of who she is, and I find myself liking her a great deal. Zusa has a much more prominent role, and she is one of my favorites.

While this book wasn't what I was expecting, I loved it just as much as the first two.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment