"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, October 2, 2017

Undead and Unforgiven- ♥♥♥♥


286 pages

This book felt so much better to me. There was still a lot of things I didn't like. The babies being a huge part of it. I mean no matter how you look at it, it makes no sense. I just can't be ok with it. Being close to Betsy doesn't have any impact on her pregnancy. Even in a made up world, with made up rules, that doesn't make any sense. I absolutely hate that ark. There is nothing about it I can be ok with, and honestly that is going to be a huge reason this can't get a five from me.

I fell in love with this series so fast, and that love was destroyed so quickly. I have some of that back now. A little. There is only one book left, so I don't think that love can be completely restored, but I don't hate it anymore. Betsy is still pretty awesome in my book. I absolutely love her personality. I love how bitchy she can be. I still think I'm more like Fred, but Betsy is still amazing.

After this book, I like Sinclair more. I still wish there was more of Tina. Marc is fabulous as always, and I'm happy for him. Jess and Nick (even after the speech, I just can't) weren't as prominent here, but it was a better balance.

The next book is the last, and I'm honestly pretty glad. I think it's time for the series to be done. While I love Betsy, this world has gone too far for me.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment