"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, October 2, 2017

Undead and Done- ♥♥♥♥

285 pages

As much as I came to be annoyed with this series, I am sad to be done with it. It’s an odd feeling. This book got a lot closer to what I expected from this series. While there were still the annoyances from previous books, I could almost look past them. Betsy hit the mark on everything I expected of her; sarcasm, some avoidance, awesome secret intellect, and the best sense of humor. I still didn’t get to see as much of Tina as I wanted to, Marc was still more than fabulous, Jessica and Nick weren’t around as much, but that was ok, and Laura… was Laura.

The plot here was interesting, if a little old (it seems like most supernatural series do this one). It was a cool way to wrap up the series, but the ending didn’t really feel final (which bothered me). All the questions from the series beginning have been answered, but there are a few things I just want to know. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m too picky about my endings.

I did like it, I’m glad the series is over (it was definitely time), and I will miss it a bit.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥


For a more detailed review (including spoilers), click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment