"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Cuddling Peanuts, Long Drives, and Soreness

 I didn’t get a post up last week, and in all honesty one might not make it up Thursday of this week. This is going to be quick and from my phone (so excuse any weirdness please 😬). 

The trip out to Connecticut was fantastic. The wedding was beautiful. The trip to Boston was awesome (sans the terrifying UNDER THE GROUND train ride since I’m claustrophobic). I meet some fabulous new people  I hope will be long time friends. 

That drive was a bitch. 16 hours on the way there, just over 17 on the way back. 80 miles outside of Cleveland, there was a massive accident that turned I-90 into a parking lot. We got home just after 11pm last night. I missed my kitten, my coffee, and my routine. 

So, today, it’s a lot of recovery. While I miss all the people, and would like to make it happen again, for now I want to enjoy my porch while I get back to editing. Sometime soon-ish, I’ll probably post some pictures. We’ll see when I make it happen lol 

That’s what I’ve got today. Excuse me while I get some more coffee 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment