"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Kitty Cat Cuddles and Busy Days

 The cat cuddles have been an important part of the week. I've been getting through the editing, finishing up a couple crochet projects, and preparing to head out for my best friend's wedding. It's all exciting and great, but also stressful. 

I leave in 10 days. I want to get the first round of edits done by then, but I was also hoping to get this blanket done too. I don't know if I will be able to accomplish both. I guess we'll see. 

Allergies have also been insane this week. I've felt like crap. I need that to be cleared up before the wedding. I can't look like I got hit by a truck while standing up there. We'll see. 

I feel like there is more I should say or wanted to say, but I can't think of anything right now. So, I'm going to leave it at that. 

Until next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment