"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Apparently... It's Thursday...

 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It is after 11pm and I just realized this didn't happen. After CampNaNo, my brain was fried. I took days to not do things... then I forgot to do this... So. Here it is. Late. And I'm tired lol 

I finished writing Trust! It's done! I did it! 110,115 words in 31 days. After Matchstick I was afraid it was a fluke, but I think I can make this work more often! I might have a very good system down for all future books. Depending on how long they get... I might need to be careful about doing the whole thing in a month... but it will be fine. It's not like I'm prone to taking on more than I can handle and stressing myself out or anything... >.>

I know there was more I had planned on saying this week. I cannot think of any of it. It helps when I am not trying to write it so late at night... So, maybe that will end up moved to next week.. We'll see lol 

Until next week ♥

Lyrics in my head: 

If I go crazy 
Then will you still call me superman 
If I'm alive and well 
Will you be there to hold my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment