"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Weather Outside Is...

 Horrible. Terrible. I'm over winter. I realize it's February in Michigan. I also realize winter isn't going anywhere for months. We literally get snow in April. The snow can be really pretty. If it could just refrain from landing on the sidewalks, driveways, and roads... that would be ideal. I'm just grumpy. I know. All the pressure changes have been doing crazy things to my allergies and my head. I'm ready for 75 and sunny. 

I've been watching a lot of home reno shows lately. I like seeing everything come together, but some of the choices made are... weird. Like, one of the design options added a bathroom to the house, but it would put the master suite and the pre-teens bedroom on different floors of the house. Y'all, they turned it down! How do you turn a full sized spa like bathroom?? I was stunned. 

I feel like the Twittering is going well, but I'm not so great at the LinkedIn lol So that one is going to exist, but probably not get used much. The blog posts have been steady. So yay me keeping on top of a thing!! 

Ok, I'm off to more editing related things. Until next week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment