"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Friday, June 23, 2023

ACOTAR series- Sara J Maas- ♥♥♥♥♥

 Sara J Maas- ACOTAR series
A Court of Thorns and Roses, 419 pages- ♥♥♥♥♥
A Court of Mist and Fury, 624 pages- ♥♥♥♥♥
A Court of Wings and Ruin, 699 pages- ♥♥♥♥♥
A Court of Frost and Starlight, 272 pages- ♥♥♥♥♥
A Court of Silver Flame, 757 pages- ♥♥♥♥♥

Ok, I've gotten bad about writing a review for each book. I kinda can't help myself when I feel the need to read them all so fast. This series is SOUL. SHATTERING. in the best way possible. I loved it The whole thing. There is one character that I want to marry. I'm basically in love. It's fine. 

Every book is just as good as the one before it, but like ACOMAF is probably my favorite. I was hooked pretty fast, and then Maas just kept me there. I cannot recommend these books enough. Like, I hear music now and it reminds me of the characters. I have spam texted my sister (who was the one that dropped these on my coffee table and demanded I read them) about each book. She was getting emotional update after emotional update. Like... I HATE THIS BOOK, and then OMG IT'S JUST SO GOOD. It's a rollercoaster, strap yourself in. Just be forewarned... there is some graphic violence and very smutty sex scenes lol so, if you can handle that.. read these books immediately. 

Maas likes to torment you. Over and over again. I hate her. But I love her so much. There are supposed to be two more books. I need them in my life right now... 

Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment