"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Super Interesting and Unique Title

I try to name things somewhat related to something for the week. This is not the week. I don't know what it is, but sleep has not been my friend. I'm exhausted all the time, more so than usual. I had a whopping 1.5 hours of sleep the other night. So. That has been really fun lol 

The words have been hard. I'm behind. Again By like 2700 words. I need to get over 6k today to be on track again. I'm running out of days to play catch up. NaNo ends on Monday. I think a major part of it is because it's so close to the end. The first chapter is hard. The last quarter of the book is hard... at least for me. So. I'm struggling. 

I don't toss too much of this out there because... well, just because... but there is a person in my life determined to drive what's left of my sanity away. There is nothing I can do about it but attempt to ignore them. My noise canceling headphones help, but on Tuesday it was not enough. My nerves are already shot and I can tell you... that didn't help any. 

This has just not been a good week overall. There were some good things. I'm trying to focus on those. Like some of the crows and I dragged another crow into a whole new world and that has been endlessly entertaining lol My best friend put in an offer on a house and it was accepted! It's the cutest house omg. Him and his wife already have so many plans for it. I'm excited for them. There have been a lot of good conversations with several people in my life. So, I'm focusing on that. 

I need to be writing this book. I'm actually writing this TODAY. Not just making sure it's good to go like I do most weeks. So I think that will be all for now. 

Until next week ♥

Lyrics in my head: 

Pulled the car off the lookout
Could've followed my fears all the way down 
And maybe I don't know quite what to say
But I'm here in your doorway

No comments:

Post a Comment