"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Lions Look Good This Year

 I know we say that every year, but this year is different! I swear! This really is our year. It has to be. We looked good at the end of last season. We have so much promise for this season. As of the time this posts, there is exactly 49 days until the Lion's first game of the regular season! Which is actually the opener of the whole NFL regular season. It's going to be great. Trust me. 

I'm on a little behind on NaNo... I've hit the halfway point in the book. Which makes it easier and harder all at the same time. I don't plan my books out. Vanessa lives in my head and tells me things. I know some things I want to happen or a general direction the book is going in, but none of the specifics. I'm just as surprised by a lot of the things as everyone else. The thing about being at a halfway point, is things need to start pointing to a resolution. I have to make sure to reign the story in. Sometimes it works better than other. Edits makes it all look intentional lol 

I've been reading more again, and it's awesome. I'm still working on Empire of Storms. That's how much reading I haven't been doing... Usually a book this size can be done in under a week (and that's if I'm on top of limiting time reading, otherwise like two days). I think I've had this one open for... I don't even know, but it's been a while. After this one, there is only two more books left in the series and I move on to Crescent City. I'm still salty at how long I have to wait for the ACOTAR book... I need to know things there. TOG is a completed series, so I will get an ending. I guess CC is still running too. It's like torture I tell you. 

I'm pulling it all back together again this week. I'm not going to be morose. I have a lot happening and most of it is good. Going to focus on that. C.O. would be proud. I'm also doing some reading for a couple of the crows. So that's something else for me to focus on. I haven't decided how healthy it is, but we can just pretend the bad stuff isn't there and find other things to do lol I know there has to be a balance in there, but I'm not good at balance 

The castle in the sky in Terraria is complete. Now I'm working on the second one while also deciding I need to do some more progression stuff. So my evenings have been relaxing with Terraria and watching Suits. I need that time to do nothing of importance to keep hold of my sanity. 

Until next week ♥

Lyrics in my head: 

Let's go to hell together
We can burn forever 
I've got nothing better to do 
You know that I'm not a rebel 
I just know the devil 
Can't be much worse than me and you

AND

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home 
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you


No comments:

Post a Comment