"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Happy Planner

I got a Happy Planner for my birthday (so I've had it for two and a half months now). This thing is one of the most incredible tools! I can't say enough about them! At first, I was really skeptical. I've never been a person that has a planner or a physical schedule book or anything like that. I use the calendar on my phone, and I make lists. The Happy Planner and I got off to a rocky start, but once I fell into a rhythm? It's incredible. 

Not only are they entirely adaptable for however you want to use them, and, if you get the hole punch, you can make your own pages. Just opening mine makes me happy. I may have a sticker obsession... Since I've started using the planer itself and some of the accessory pages, my productivity has gone way up. Between the sassy, sarcastic stickers that make me smile and the motivational ones that push me to do better, I strive to complete all my tasks for the day. 

So if you're on the fence about it... Get it. But be warned, the stickers are an expensive addiction! Aaaaand! I've decided to post pictures of what this upcoming week looks like for me. I plan my weeks the weekend before, including the quotes and sass. 



It looks a little chaotic, but that's also how my mind works! I make my own chore pages to stick in (which I don't have shown here). I also have an insert page to track writing days, word counts, and projects too! Three days I have blocked off for serious writing. For those days, I have insert pages that also help to push me into getting more done. This is one of them: 


I feel so much better, and I'm getting so much more done. This was probably one of the best things I have ever started using, and I highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment