"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Monday, September 4, 2017

Derik's Bane- ♥♥♥♥♥


292 pages

This book made me really happy. I like the Wyndham werevolves, and this is there first full length novel. The three stories were really good, but there’s only so much you can get out of a short story. Derik was always one of my favorite wolves. Don’t get me wrong, I like Michael and Moira just fine, but Derik just resonates with me better.

Like with the Undead series (the one intertwined with this one), this book has a very silly lighthearted vibe. The plot line is solid and interesting. Watching how Derik’s story plays out is fun. This is the kind of book you read when you want a break from the serious and just want to have fun with it. Sara is a really interesting character too. I love her personality. Maybe that says something about me that I like strong, stubborn, sarcastic main characters! All in all, I love this addition to the series!

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment