"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Swimming with the Fishes- ♥♥♥♥♥


268 pages

I love Fred the mermaid. I think I am Fred… only without the green hair and the ability to grow a tail. The crass, irreverent sense of humor, the sarcasm, the not being a huge fan of people. She is fantastic. I love Jonas as her best friend. Everything about him is pretty wonderful. The friendship he has with Fred is a touch one sided which makes me sad. I think that should be rectified. And quickly.

The book itself is an easy read. Fred’s series is intertwined with Betsy’s, and it reads just as lighthearted and fun. This book was much less hearted than Betsy stories, but lighthearted all the same. The plot here was good, so was the way the ending was handled. While reading it there were several times I laughed out loud. That doesn’t happen all that often, but Davidson seems to be good at bring that out.

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment