"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Friday, September 15, 2017

Writing Stuff

It's been a long time since I have published anything... Some stuff happened that made writing difficult, and then getting back to the writing itself has been difficult. Since I am struggling quite a bit with what to do with Harley, I am going to set that down for a little while. I am starting a book, maybe series, to try to fall back in love with writing. As much as I love Harley, I started her story when I was dealing with some things personally. Jumping back into her has been beyond difficult. I will get back to her. I will finish her story. If I don't a few people I know might get more than a little upset! So, for now, Vanessa's story is where I am going to focus. I'll try to keep updates here as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment