"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Wolf at the Door- ♥♥♥♥♥


272 pages

Oh how I love the Wyndham werewolves! It was really nice to get into this book when I feel like the Undead series is such a mess right now. I really liked Rachael. She was a bit different that the other characters I am used to seeing with the Wyndham’s, and it was a good change of pace. Edward was pretty awesome too. He reminded me of Marc actually, and Marc will always be one of my favorites in this whole thing.

The plot was good and occasionally frustrating (not in a bad way either). With all of the chaos that is the Undead series right now, somehow Davidson made this story fit in the timeline without compromising it. When I saw that Betsy was going to be a part of it, I was very concerned that it would drag the Wyndham’s down with it’s crazy. This book moved back toward the tone I have come to expect from these two entwined series. This one is definitely worth the read.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥♥


For a more detailed review (including spoilers), click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment