"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Undead and Unfinished- ♥♥♥♥♥

296 pages

The sheer amount of information in this book is amazing. It’s the most we’ve gotten from any of the previous books. Centered almost entirely around Betsy and Laura, it brings us to a better understanding of how things got to where we are. I think it was set up really well. Some of the information I have been dying to know is reveled here.

The plot was good, and most of my complaints center around this type of plot line (maybe it just goes over my head), but I’m not going to hold it against this book. Time travel has always been kind of hard for me to understand. It’s the nuance of it really. I get stuck in a weird line of circular thought that gives me a headache. I just try not to think of that part too much. The ending left me… confused. I feel like that was the point though, so the next book or so will probably unconfuse (if that’s a word!) me.

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment