"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Undead and Unwelcome- ♥♥♥♥♥


266 pages

I really like the new Betsy. I’ve always liked her, but now I feel like she is much better as a person and as the Queen of the Vampires. While the last book was definitely the turning point, the changes are much more defined here. I’ve always been kind of meh to Sinclair. I still don’t like how little we know about him. It’s what, eight books in now, and I can’t tell you much about him. Same thing with Tina. Jessica and Marc are definitely favorites of mine. They seem to be going through changes too. I was always enamored with them, but I am now. Laura is… I don’t know how I feel about Laura. Sticking with the trend here, she is changing too.

There are two pretty big plot arks here. Unlike a lot of her books in this series, Davidson made the ending worth it. Beyond worth it. The plot wrap ups are given the attention they deserve (finally). I want this to continue. It was always a bit disconcerting for the plot to wrap up in a page, maybe two.

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment