"So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is and just do what they would do."- Neil Gaiman

Friday, September 1, 2017

Graduation Day- ♥♥♥♥


391 pages

This one didn’t resonate as well as the previous two. It was still good, it was just missing something the other ones seemed to possess. One of my biggest complaints is lack of a solid conclusion. There are some answers, but not enough. Since this is the last book of the series, I shouldn’t feel like I waiting for another book. The intensity is there though.

Cia and Tomas go through a lot in this book. They have to make a lot of hard choices, and attempt to figure out who can be trusted. Some of their friends will surprise you (both good and bad). It seems like everything was moving along at a good pace. I wonder if the reason it doesn’t sit right with me is the ending. I’ve been wondering if Charbonneau created too many twists and surprises and wasn’t able to efficiently rein them in at the end.

Overall the series was really good and definitely worth the read. The flaws I found with this book, while annoying, wouldn’t cause me to reconsider recommending it.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥


For a more detailed review (including spoilers), click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment